ERZÄHL MIR EINE GESCHICHTE



Seit gestern ist "Making Mirrors" von GOTYE in den Läden und schon habe ich eine neue Vorfreude ... "Home again" von MICHAEL KIWANUKA wird im März 2012 (vielleicht früher?!?) erscheinen. Als mich die ersten Töne der Querflöte in Kombination mit seiner Stimme erreichten war es schon um mich geschehen:

Tell me a tale that always was,
Sing me a song that I'll always be in,
Tell me a story that I can read,
Tell me a story that I believe.

Paint me a picture that I can see,
Give me a touch that I can feel,
Turn me around so I can be,
Everything I was meant to be.

Lord I need loving,
Lord I need good, good loving.

Show me some strength that I can use,
Give me a sound that I won't refuse,
Tell me story that I can read,
Tell me a story that I can believe

Tell me a tale that always was,
Sing me a song that I'll always be in,
Turn me around so I can be,
Everything I was meant to be.

Lord I need loving,
Lord I need good, good loving.

Mit ganz viel Liebe geht's nun in Richtung "Endspurt Weihnachten" & ich wünsche Euch allen das ihr das Fest der Liebe mit vielen wunderschönen Klängen erleben werdet.

Ach so, ... wer's lieber "unplugged" ohne viel Tüdelkram mag, der klickt bitte auf das untere Video ... :)

*******

CINNAMON BISCUITS

Yesterday "Making Mirrors" von GOTYE arrived in the stores and I do have a new pleasant anticipation ... "Home again" by MICHAEL KIWANUKA will be available in March 2012 (maybe earlier?!?). Falling in love just happened while hearing the first tunes of the transverse flute in combination with his voice.

With lots of love I'll kick the "final spurt x-mas road" & wish all of you a feast of love with many fair and beautiful chimes.


For all of you who like it better "unplugged" please click here: 

Keine Kommentare

Schön, Dich hier zu sehen & DANKE, für Deine umsichtige Wortwahl!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nice to have you around & THANKS, for your thoughtful words!