NAIKIRI


My little BJD PukiFee Ante from Fairyland arrived today ...

She's such a tiny personality: Her sensitive look and natural face-up gives her a fragile impression but once you touch her you can feel the strength in her body which is very flexible and balanced as there's a magnet in her feet which keeps her onto the ground ... */*

Don't you just love her steel blue eyes ...?! I do ...
I'm so glad that Fairyland fulfilled a wish of mine. When I ordered "NAIKIRI" I included a pic of my eyes ... and once I opened the box I started to cry. It was a bit like "soultalk"!

Well, ... I'm sure she'll love the spotlight from time to time although she looks pretty shy at the moment. Looking forward to see her grow in 2011 ... :)

Keine Kommentare

Schön, Dich hier zu sehen & DANKE, für Deine umsichtige Wortwahl!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nice to have you around & THANKS, for your thoughtful words!